Monday, April 24, 2006

Two poems I wrote

Once I had no water

Once I had no water
In the taps at home
The water was leaking and
we were furious
Someone had dug up a hole and
the drain was leaking
Oh no!!

We can not spend the water
for days and days
Now what should we do?


===============================
Going on a country park

Going on a country park
It was so fun.

I and Dad went from Tai Tam to Shek O
We ran as fast as we could and
Dad said you are going very well and
said he is going to give me a present

Let me think...

OK how about the beach
Yes but which beach?
The nearest beach of cause
And I said Yes Shek O beach, right?
Yes you are right
Then let's go

I went all the way in 10 minutes
because I was very good at running
So did Dad

When I was at the beach
I made lots of sand castles and played too
And I bought the toys to play at the beach

Then after about 2 and 1/2 hours later
it was time to go home

This was my best day ever

=======================================
PLEASE NOTE: Please mind the things like Shek O; they are just locations in Hong Kong


Click here to go to another poem

No comments: