Sunday, May 14, 2006

Olympic and Tsing Yi


I went to Olympic last week.
I wanted to go to the park but it was just a playground.
It was like a park.
There was no park.
Anyway so I ate Curry.
Next I ate some popcorn near the cinema but I did not see a movie.
Here is a photo.




Tsing Yi

I went to Tsing Yi today.
First I was hungry and I went to McDonald.
There was no seat because it was mothers day.
So I went to the promenade.
And when I finished eating I went to play with my brother.
It was so fun that when my mum and dad said it was time to go I still wanted to play but I had to go.
Then I went to a thing like a tower.
There were lots of stars and good view.
When It was time to go home I rode Tung Chung Line to Central and ate at Pacific Place.
Then I went home.


There is a photo in the Mass Tramsit Railway Tung Chung Line.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

이젠 종호가 사진에 설명을 많이 쓰는구나.

학교에 다녀서 글을 아주 잘 쓰게 됐구나.