Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Cebu 2

Now I have been in Cebu for 4 days and there are only 2 days left till we get back to Hong Kong . Yesterday we rented a boat which took us island hopping from our island to another. Because of the slow internet I can't upload any photos yet but when I get back to Hong Kong I will upload the photos. Anyway I went snorkeling and tomorrow depending on the weather I might go kayaking. The room at my hotel is nice about 500 square feet and the cleaning people clean our rooms 2 times every day replacing water, shampoo's and towels. They also replace the bed sheets. In this hotel there are many facilities including tennis, swimming pools, a lovely beach, ping pong courts, restaurants, children play areas and more! The internet only works in the main lobby which is a 5 minute walk away from my hotel room. There is in room internet but it is expensive and slow so I just do it for free in the lobby.


No comments: